CAMP IS FULL FOR 2022! Please check back here for information on future camps.
Ballard FC is excited to host our first ever youth camp August 1-5 at Lower Woodland Playfield #7! This camp is for players ages 5-13 of all skill types and the focus of the camp is fun and skill development.
The camp is directed by Ballard FC Assistant Coach, Amadou Sanyang, and campers will be coached by Ballard FC players!
This camp is set up as ‘pay what you can’ with a suggested price of $300 for full day and $200 for half day. We want soccer to be accessible for all so there is no financial commitment required to register. If you have the means to pay the suggested price we ask that you do so we can continue to run and expand this program for years to come!
- Check in is between 8:30am – 9:00am each day
- Full day camp is 9:00am – 3:00pm, Monday – Friday
- Half day camp is 9:00am – 12:00pm, Monday – Friday
- Location is Lower Woodland Playfield, #7 (north field closer to Greenlake)
- Campers will be split into groups by age (5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-13)
- The camp is limited to 100 total registrants
- Campers will receive a t-shirt and other Ballard FC swag items!
- Campers should bring cleats, shinguards, sunscreen, water
- The curriculum will be created by Ballard FC staff to be fun first and foremost but also to make sure each player is adequately challenged and leaves each day both inspired and a better soccer player
- All camp families will be emailed two weeks before the start of camp with more details.
- Cancelation Policy: Full refunds are accepted for any cancelation up until 48 hours prior to the start of camp.
Any questions please email email@example.com!